Tuesday, August 1, 2017

NBA LIVE 18 DEMO RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!

It's official NBA live 18 demo release date has been announced! Now my reaction says it all to how I feel about this news, check it out in my new video down below! ( And subscribe if you haven't already.)

 Now this news comes on the heels of a video I recently released "NBA LIVE 18 canceled?!!! Ahhh Hell na!!!" Yeah, that way, I was pranked, at 3am with a text from a friend that NBA live 18 was canceled. That person knows how big of a fan I am of previous NBA live titles (last gen), they knew how hyped I am about NBA live 18, so yeah, haa, your boy got pranked, GG BRO!

I'm thinking maybe someone at EA saw the video and decided to let the gaming blessings rain down upon us all and release the official NBA live 18 demo! No? Maybe? Who knows! But just know, NBA live 18 demo on the way!