Friday, August 4, 2017

NBA LIVE 18 FACESCAN APP IS OUT NOW!

You can now find the NBA Live companion app on playstore and apple store. I made a video so make sure you check it out down below and subscribe if you're new.
I do want to touch on a few things in a bit more detail than the video. EA finally fixed the app! I could not use the app for NBA live 16 on any of my android phones or Galaxy tab or even ipad mini! I had to use someone's Iphone 6. Years later I still can't update my facescan on  NBA Live 16 unless I use someone else's phone! But that is all in the past, moving forward I finally got to use my own phone to scan my face with the NBA live companion app, clap it up for EA. I only had to send about about 1000 messages about this issue, but hey, consistency is key!

As of right now we cannot choose a hairstyle or facial hair within the app, I'm sure that will change once the demo is released on august 11th. As of right now the only thing we can do is scan our face and edit players info for example, name, city etc. My facescan came out surprisingly well and I did it in the bathroom. It took about 5 minutes or so to render. I plan to use natural lighting tomorrow,  it's been a pretty dreary HOT day in Cali 😩.

I do have to say the scan looks much better than it did in live 16. Hopefully EA allows us to actually edit our face in game. I enjoy fine tuning my players face whether it is a default head or facescan. With the ability to edit created players faces that opens up the door to create something totally original or you can copy someone else's via tutorial, if you're not good at using the tools.  This is a HUGE feature that has been missing from the NBA Live franchise since LAST GEN. Come on EA make it happen!

7 days left until NBA Live 18 demo, y'all ready?