Tuesday, January 9, 2018

NBA 2k19 & NBA LIVE 19 ULTIMATE WISHLIST COMING SOON

It's been awhile, s/o to all of my new and old readers. The wishlist KING is officially back and I have some heat coming out all month long. I usually start posting wishlist vids & blogs around spring, but I'm moving into a new house March 1st, so i'll be busy. Wishlist season is always exciting for me rubs hands together, almost as exciting as when the game comes out. Wanting to change my favorite games for the better is the reason I even started this blog and got into creating gaming content in the first place. 90% of my gaming time is devoted to basketball games. I need them to be LIT! This year more than ever I need my ideas to make it into these games.

This will be the first year in many many years I will not be participating in online multiplayer gaming, for many reasons one being continuing to build my businesses and traveling, I may discuss further in a future video.
I will be dedicating most of my wishlist ideas to single player modes, which tend to take a hit due to the greed of microtransactions but no worries, I still got y'all online gamers and have plenty of ideas to make these multiplayer modes better.

As always I plan to drop a few wishlist videos and then update the blog with my yearly ultimate wishlist, which will feature everything in greater detail along with every wishlist video.

Stay tuned!