Monday, June 12, 2017

NBA 2k18 college career

Could a college mode be in our near 2k feature? Make sure you check out my latest video.


Just imagine for a second if you could pick your favorite college team and enjoy a full season in NBA 2k18! This is something I’ve wanted for awhile, way before we got to experience college in an NBA 2k game. NBA 2k16 gave us a tiny glimpse with a few high school and college games. In both story lines it looked for but a brief moment we would be able to choose to be one and done or stay in college. Unfortunately in both games we were forced to leave college after a few games.  To be able to stay in college or actually play the full season or even have the option to play 8-12 games would be better than having no option at all. 

Mycareer is long enough I know, 82 games is way too long and BORING for so many of us, but with an option to have a shorter NBA season this is ideal. I would personally choose around 28 games at the very least. At least give US the option 2k, it's called "MYcareer for a reason right?! 

A fuller college experience is more realistic as well. To hone our skills in college, earn badges and special attributes would be more ideal. We would actually give these NBA teams a reason to want us on their team. Realistically, what team would want a 55 no badges? What team would even put that kind of player in the game, unless their teams is up by 30?! Come on 2k!


I was the #2 draft pick with a 60 overall no badges in NBA 2k17. You can pretty much do anything in college, then when you get into the league, it’s brick city unless you upgrade your player. That’s a drag if you decide not to buy VC. I do have to say it’s much more rewarding to grind your way to the top rather than sell out and buy that VC. But for those that don’t have the time to grind or just don’t like the grind I completely understand, most just want to get to the park and ball out, I feel you! I’ve done it both ways, and I have to say, I always regret buying VC (lol). 

Stay tuned for more