Wednesday, June 21, 2017

NBA LIVE 18 exclusive gameplay!

As we get closer to the release of NBA live 18 more and more footage is being released to the public, and I do have to say myself, it’s exciting. It’s exciting to see that EA has not given up on the Live franchise, it’s exciting as a long time fan of NBA live to see a comeback, it’s exciting as a basketball fan period to have a new game to play. Check out my latest video reaction to exclusive NBA live 18 footage.


I can't say it enough, the graphics are looking great, especially the courts. But there are some things that I’m really concerned about on the defensive and offensive side gameplay wise. I saw A LOT of contested green lights going in. I’m a huge fan of the green light feature. I feel we should be rewarded for a excellent release when shooting WIDE OPEN. However, I saw WAY TOO MANY contested shots go in GREEN. That’s NOT something I’m a fan of. This is a video game, not real life where so many good shooters are clutch on contested shots. In a video game on multiplayer modes, contested shots need to have the LOWEST and I mean the lowest percentage, like damn near not even going to hit that, chance of going in, and SHOULD NEVER, I repeat, NEVER be green, especially with a hand in the face. This would be a nail in the coffin for a competitive close game. Imagine a game is tied, and the winning bucket was a green light contested with a hand in the face. Man, I’d be PISSED! And that’s to say the least, I’d really probably be raging lol. I’m big on defense, If I’m clamping someone up they better not be hitting greens with a hand in the face EA!

Another thing that I saw that bothers me are the park games go up to 16, I definitely hope they fix that and put it back to 21 or at least have the option to pick what number you want to play up to. 
Now one thing that HAS NOT been confirmed yet, is will we be able to edit the rosters?!!!!!!! That is a huge feature that has been missing since last gen. I keep saying this, I keep hitting up the devs, I don't understand why this feature has been taking out from Live 14-16. Being able to edit the rosters is a huge feature that should ALWAYS be in any sports game. Hopefully EA pays attention to the community and add it to the game, we shall see. 
Other than that, for now, everything else is looking amazing. I got to see more footage of the one, Drew league and so many new features, like winning crates that feature dope shoes and gear, man it’s lit! EA has really stepped up, it’s looking like 2k just might have some competition this year.


August is around the corner, y’all ready for the demo?!